The following guidance must be followed should you wish to visit our salon:
- If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms of the virus or you are generally feeling unwell, we ask that you reschedule your appointment with as much notice as possible.
- We ask that you bring and wear your own mask during your treatment. If you are exempt, we ask for you to let us know prior to your appointment. This is to ensure your stylist/therapist is happy to perform the service. Please understand each member off staff has their own personal circumstances.
- At present, we will NOT be offering walk in services, all treatments will be by appointment only, including sunbeds
- We please ask that you arrive for your appointment with clean/dry hair for colour services.
- We have now completely removed our waiting area so we ask that you please attend your appointment on your own, no one with you will be able to wait in the salon during your service (including children)
- We will still be offering children’s haircuts but ask that only ONE parent/guardian attends
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, you may be asked to wait outside until your stylist is ready. This will allow us to limit the number of people within the salon.
- When you enter the salon, you will be asked to complete our client questionnaire form and your temperature will be taken using our thermal body scanner. We ask that use hand sanitizer which will be located at the front desk and throughout the salon.
- Where possible, please limit the amount of personal items you bring with you (coats/bags etc).
- We will ensure both the salon and salon tools will be thoroughly sanitised between each client
- Unfortunately, we will still not be offering refreshments during this period
- There will not be any magazines available due to them being unable to be sanitised
- Staff have been briefed to not attend work if they have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating, so if your appointment has to be moved, please be understanding, we will do everything we can to get you re-booked.
Failure to comply with the above could result in your treatment or service being refused